From Wyatt Barnett <wyatt.barn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Branch Status? branch_4x vs master
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 16:49:27 GMT
Good question. I'd love to have a little time to clean it up from "wyatt
tossing stuff at a wall until he got the tests going" to "wyatt making a
nice clean setup to point folks towards failing tests". Good news is I've
got a 4.5 day weekend coming up due to Thanksgiving so I should be able to
submit the cleaned up one by Friday.