From Wyatt Barnett <wyatt.barn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting up the CI pipeline
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2014 16:53:51 GMT
Thanks. I registered at CodeBetter.com under wwb. Is there any
documentation on their TeamCity setup or someone who I can reach out to
regarding questions about the build environment?

Thanks for the rundown -- things sound pretty straightforward and doable.
One thing we'll need to think a bit a bout is how do we want to manage the
git branching strategy to best integrate with TeamCity and best automate
the release cycle. Doing things like constantly building a "trunk" and
releasing based on tags are very doable.

I've grabbed the code, looks like things are pretty clean in terms of being
able to build and run cleanly. One question --  I started running the test
suite, it appears to execute about 80% successfully. I'm presuming this is
because we are still porting 4.8.0 here and is expected behavior. Please
confirm.

I'll take a few stabs at a build cycle over the next few days and see what
I can shake out.