From Wyatt Barnett <wyatt.barn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene.NET Codebetter Teamcity Setup
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2014 22:58:29 GMT
Thanks for getting back to me while on vacation. Looks like I've got
permissions setup -- thanks for getting that hooked up. Thanks for the
build setup as well, that is very impressive support.

Totally understood on the long-running tests issue. We will certainly get
the tests running as efficently as possible before putting the build over
on your setup. After working with things a bit it is looking like much of
the long-running issue is bugs in ported code rather than tests that take
hours to run. Conveniently I've got a teamcity server to get those kinks
worked out upon before loosing things on the world.

I'll holler if I run into trouble but I think we are close to cooking with
gas.