From Wyatt Barnett <wyatt.barn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting up the CI pipeline
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2014 03:51:45 GMT
That would be great -- let me know what I need to do to help make that
happen.

In the meantime I've got a teamcity server to work with here, should I be
looking at https://github.com/synhershko/lucene.net/tree/Lucene.Net_4.8.0
as the project layout.

Also, what is envisioned for the output of the build pipeline? Many things
are within the art of the possible.