From Wyatt Barnett <wyatt.barn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting up the CI pipeline
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2014 22:01:40 GMT
[Ignore()] is good too, I actually prefer a slightly nuanced version called
[Explicit()] as that lets you still fire off the test from resharper or
nunit gui.

That said I proposed Assert.Fail() here because we can put the failure
point at the *exact* point where the folks should start debugging this from
versus having them start a at a whole test or test fixture.

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 4:56 PM, Itamar Syn-Hershko <itamar@code972.com>
wrote:

> Don't forget to stick a reason to the Ignore property tho!
>
> --
>
> Itamar Syn-Hershko
> Freelance Developer & Consultant
>
> On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 11:55 PM, Itamar Syn-Hershko <itamar@code972.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Or just Skip (or Ignore, however that's called in NUnit) :)
> >
> > --
> >
> > Itamar Syn-Hershko
> > Freelance Developer & Consultant
> > Author of RavenDB in Action <http://manning.com/synhershko/>
> >
> > On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 11:47 PM, Wyatt Barnett <wyatt.barnett@gmail.com
> >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> 5 minutes sounds like a reasonable going in proposition. That said
> >> depending on how many of these there are there might well be a *lot* of
> 5
> >> minute waits.
> >>
> >> Would it help if I just stuck Assert.Fails() where I run into these
> loops
> >> for the folks smarter than I to run down?

> >> most
> it

> >> wyatt.barnett@gmail.com>

> that a