From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: Process for accepting PRs from GitHub
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2014 19:04:21 GMT
We should encourage people to use git fetch origin && git rebase
origin/master as means to catching up of others' work as opposed to just
git pull, but other than that its a great guide

Yes Paul, this is basically what I do. Sometimes I cherry-pick tho and
close via a comment.

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant