From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: Branch Status? branch_4x vs master
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 16:32:58 GMT
Hi Paul,

Use the master branch. The branch_4x one is with your work, however the
port that was made for master was done from scratch so we are going to
discard that branch...

For your R&D time, I think your best shot would be at looking at the
failing tests in the core and taking it from there.

@Wyatt -- any ETA for your PR with marking the faulty tests?

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant