From Paul Irwin <pir...@feature23.com>
Subject Re: Branch Status? branch_4x vs master
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 16:26:53 GMT
Awesome, thanks Prescott and Wyatt. I'll get started there.

Anyone have any insight into why master and branch_4x (where 4.x porting
work was happening previously) diverged so much? I assume they're pretty
much unmergeable at this point and branch_4x will be discarded.

Paul Irwin
Lead Software Engineer
feature[23]

Email: pirwin@feature23.com