From Paul Irwin <pir...@feature23.com>
Subject Process for accepting PRs from GitHub
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2014 14:42:04 GMT
I love PRs on GitHub because they are expressive, can contain discussions,
easy to see the status, etc. But what is the process for accepting a PR
from GitHub since the apache/lucene.net GitHub repo is a read-only clone of
the Apache git repo (or has that changed)?

I can help with reviewing and accepting PRs as I'm a committer, but I don't
want to do things the wrong way. Itamar, are you checking out the PR branch
locally, merging into master, then pushing up to the apache git repo?

Thanks,

Paul Irwin
Lead Software Engineer
feature[23]