From Paul Irwin <pir...@feature23.com>
Subject Re: Mirroring to github broken
Date Sun, 30 Nov 2014 17:45:51 GMT
Ah thanks, I had it as "lucene.net.git" instead of "lucenenet.git". Works
for me now. I was able to pull those changes and push to my github fork
while the mirroring is broken.

Still the issue of lucene.net not showing on the git.apache.org site
remains, may be related to the mirroring.

Paul Irwin
Lead Software Engineer
feature[23]

Email: pirwin@feature23.com