From "Rahul Singh (ANANT)" <rahul.si...@anant.us>
Subject Lucenenet.apache.org - Maintainer?
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2014 13:50:45 GMT
Anyone need help maintaining the lucene.net site? I have a ton of links
that I'm collecting on Lucene tutorials.

Rahul Singh | Internet Architect & Partner

To empower people through the Internet to create a better world.

How are we doing? Please take our survey
<http://links.anant.us/customerfeedbacksurvey>

Anant | http://anant.us
1010 Wisconsin Ave NW, Suite 250
Washington, D.C. 20007

o 1.855.ANANTCO x101 | m 202.905.2818 | t @xingh
<http://www.twitter.com/xingh> | li xingh <http://www.linkedin.com/in/xingh> |
fb rahul.singh <http://www.facebook.com/rahul.singh>

*This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended
represent those of Anant Corporation .  If you are not the intended
recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its
contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.  Please contact the sender if you
believe you have received this email in error.*