From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: Introducing myself
Date Sat, 06 Sep 2014 19:41:54 GMT
Hi, thanks for taking over this.

I have literally just merged Russell's, Prescott's and my changes to the
master branch of the main repo for this project. That'd be git://
git.apache.org/lucene.net.git with a mirror at
https://github.com/apache/lucene.net (note the mirror has some mirroring
latency).

I'm going to post more details about this in another thread, but in short:
I was able to fix many tests but still quite a few remaining. We will be
happy to receive more help from you and your team, but please if you could
sign the ICLA asap so we can merge your changes in quickly.

I'm also working on tests and other areas, but that shouldn't stop you.
Please make sure you commit to a fork with clear and concise commit
messages, and then we could just merge your changes in as they come.

So in short: please fork the Apache Lucene.NET repo and work off the master
branch, work on fixing whatever tests you want, and send pull requests to
either my branch or here: https://github.com/apache/lucene.net/pulls.

Thanks again and welcome.

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko