From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: Lucene.NET 4.8.0 status update
Date Sat, 06 Sep 2014 19:59:51 GMT
Update:

We have now merged the entire v4.8 working tree with the master branch of
our repository (https://github.com/apache/lucene.net)

This means we are working full-steam ahead towards a v4.8 release. We still
have many failing tests we need help with fixing them, and also some stuff
we will need ported before we can do a release (highlighters, queries etc).

I'm also working on setting up a CI pipeline for the project, and a lot of
other important goodness.

Again, any help appreciated. Please make sure you sign an ICLA with Apache
before sending us a Pull Request.

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant