From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: Introducing myself
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2014 22:34:21 GMT
Sounds good!

It works almost like you described. Tracking PRs on GitHub is very easy so
this is why I told you to send them there, but we will actually merge them
with the Apache servers (which then in turn are mirrored to GitHub).

Please make sure your commits and PRs are as focused as possible, that
would help us merge them in faster.

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant