From Paul Irwin <pir...@feature23.com>
Subject Re: Pulsing Codec Port help
Date Sun, 14 Sep 2014 23:37:24 GMT
The .class usually translates to a generic type parameter in C#. Have you
tried something like this:

return atts.AddAttribute<PulsingEnumAttribute>().Enums()[this];

and

return atts.AddAttribute<PulsingEnumAttribute>().Enums[this] = other;

Paul Irwin
Lead Software Engineer
feature[23]

Email: pirwin@feature23.com