From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Lucene.NET 4.8.0 status update
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2014 01:25:46 GMT
We are still working through some licensing issues
________________________________
From: Rahul Singh (ANANT)<mailto:rahul.singh@anant.us>
Sent: ‎9/‎4/‎2014 1:56 PM
To: dev@lucenenet.apache.org<mailto:dev@lucenenet.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Lucene.NET 4.8.0 status update

Thanks. I've pulled down a fresh copy and did an initial build. Is your
branch is missing De\wordllistloader.cs or is that just referencing the
wrong file.. shouldn't it be Analyzers\woldlist..?

"C:\Projects\External\lucene.net\build\scripts\build.targets" (simple
target) (1) ->
"C:\Projects\External\lucene.net\src\Contrib\Analyzers\Contrib.Analyzers.csproj"
(default target) (5) ->
(CoreCompile target) ->
  CSC : error CS2001: Source file 'De\WordlistLoader.cs' could not be found
[C:\Projects\External\lucene.net\src\Contri
b\Analyzers\Contrib.Analyzers.csproj]

Rahul Singh | Internet Architect & Partner

To empower people through the Internet to create a better world.

How are we doing? Please take our survey
<http://links.anant.us/customerfeedbacksurvey>

Anant | http://anant.us
1010 Wisconsin Ave NW, Suite 250
Washington, D.C. 20007

o 1.855.ANANTCO x101 | m 202.905.2818 | t @xingh
<http://www.twitter.com/xingh> | li xingh <http://www.linkedin.com/in/xingh> |
fb rahul.singh <http://www.facebook.com/rahul.singh>

*This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended
represent those of Anant Corporation .  If you are not the intended
recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its
contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.  Please contact the sender if you
believe you have received this email in error.*