From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Introducing myself
Date Sat, 06 Sep 2014 00:26:22 GMT
Itamars is the main repo, but he should be integrating that into the official ASF repo shortly,
at which point you'll probably want to use that as your origin.

If you are contributing, we would also need a signed CLA from you

Welcome aboard,

Prescott
________________________________
From: Prad Nelluru<mailto:prnell@microsoft.com>
Sent: ‎9/‎5/‎2014 4:19 PM
To: dev@lucenenet.apache.org<mailto:dev@lucenenet.apache.org>
Subject: Introducing myself

Hey everyone,

I recently joined Souren Aghajanyan's team at Microsoft. I've taken over the work that Russell
had been doing on porting Lucene. My main concern at the moment is to get the unit tests passing,
with high priority being given to index, store, util, and search tests.

The devs who are working on the tests (like me) should work together to tackle the unit tests
in an organized fashion. Who else is working on them?

I'm currently working on the code with our internal source control. It would be beneficial
if I start contributing to the main repo that the project is using. Is synsherko's repo (https://github.com/synhershko/lucene.net/tree/Lucene.Net_4.8.0/)
the one we're currently working on? I'd like to reconcile the changes I've made to the unit
tests soon so we're all on the same page.

Thanks,
Prad Nelluru