From Prad Nelluru <prn...@microsoft.com>
Subject Introducing myself
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2014 23:19:12 GMT
Hey everyone,

I recently joined Souren Aghajanyan's team at Microsoft. I've taken over the work that Russell
had been doing on porting Lucene. My main concern at the moment is to get the unit tests passing,
with high priority being given to index, store, util, and search tests.

The devs who are working on the tests (like me) should work together to tackle the unit tests
in an organized fashion. Who else is working on them?

I'm currently working on the code with our internal source control. It would be beneficial
if I start contributing to the main repo that the project is using. Is synsherko's repo (https://github.com/synhershko/lucene.net/tree/Lucene.Net_4.8.0/)
the one we're currently working on? I'd like to reconcile the changes I've made to the unit
tests soon so we're all on the same page.

Thanks,
Prad Nelluru