From Prad Nelluru <prn...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Introducing myself
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2014 22:43:54 GMT
So, if I'm understanding this process correctly:
1) I send a PR to GitHub
2) The PR is mirrored to Apache
3) You merge at Apache
4) GitHub then gets the changes periodically as part of the mirroring process

Okay, I think I can get started now.

I've sent a small change now to fix a build issue:
https://github.com/apache/lucene.net/pull/17

-----Original Message-----
From: itamar.synhershko@gmail.com [mailto:itamar.synhershko@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Itamar
Syn-Hershko
Sent: Monday, September 8, 2014 3:34 PM
To: dev@lucenenet.apache.org
Subject: Re: Introducing myself

Sounds good!

It works almost like you described. Tracking PRs on GitHub is very easy so this is why I told
you to send them there, but we will actually merge them with the Apache servers (which then
in turn are mirrored to GitHub).

Please make sure your commits and PRs are as focused as possible, that would help us merge
them in faster.

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
http://code972.com | @synhershko <https://twitter.com/synhershko> Freelance Developer