From Souren Aghajanyan <Suren.Aghajan...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Lucene.NET 4.8.0 status update
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2014 00:27:19 GMT
Itamar, is this CLA issue related to Russell Trupiano drop?

Thanks,
Souren.

-----Original Message-----
From: itamar.synhershko@gmail.com [mailto:itamar.synhershko@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Itamar
Syn-Hershko
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2014 8:29 AM
To: dev@lucenenet.apache.org
Subject: Re: Lucene.NET 4.8.0 status update

This sounds very good. I'm holding off on this effort for a bit now as we are awaiting clearance
on some CLA issue we have with the contributed code.
I hope this will get clarified ASAP and we could merge the code in.

You are more than welcome to take the code from here
https://github.com/synhershko/lucene.net/tree/Lucene.Net_4.8.0 and start digging into some
of the failing tests,I could definitely use some help with fixing them

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
http://code972.com | @synhershko <https://twitter.com/synhershko> Freelance Developer