From "Rahul Singh (ANANT)" <rahul.si...@anant.us>
Subject Re: Lucene.NET 4.8.0 status update
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2014 14:12:28 GMT
Gentlemen,

Thanks for the great work on porting the latest Lucene. I have been working
with the binary builds of Lucene.NET and after digging deep into the latest
Java versions.

I was thinking of contributing in the following ways :

1. Better documentation / examples / etc.
2. Regression Testing / Integration Testing
3. Bug Fixes
4. Anything else.

I wanted to get involved earlier but it's been a busy summer of work.

Rahul

Rahul Singh | Internet Architect & Partner

To empower people through the Internet to create a better world.

How are we doing? Please take our survey
<http://links.anant.us/customerfeedbacksurvey>

Anant | http://anant.us
1010 Wisconsin Ave NW, Suite 250
Washington, D.C. 20007

o 1.855.ANANTCO x101 | m 202.905.2818 | t @xingh
<http://www.twitter.com/xingh> | li xingh <http://www.linkedin.com/in/xingh> |
fb rahul.singh <http://www.facebook.com/rahul.singh>

*This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended
represent those of Anant Corporation .  If you are not the intended
recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its
contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.  Please contact the sender if you
believe you have received this email in error.*