From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: Lucene.NET 4.8.0 status update
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2014 07:25:42 GMT
Great!

There's no such thing as "contrib" anymore, fwiw. You should clone my repo
and work on that until Prescott / Troy sort out the CLAs.

With regards to what you can work on - there are many failing tests, some
of them are in the analysis area. You can either start poking around trying
to fix those tests, or start porting the analyzers, highlighter, etc
packages. The idea is to have Lucene.Net.Analyzers, Lucene.Net.Highlighter
etc packages - a package here:
https://github.com/synhershko/lucene.net/tree/Lucene.Net_4.8.0/src (where
core will be renamed to Lucene.Net later, I just don't want to lose git
history now) for every package here:
https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/tree/lucene_solr_4_8_0/lucene

Does that make sense?

--