From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: Pull Request Issued for Lucene 4.8.0 Core Port
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2014 00:43:03 GMT
Russel, can you please give an overview of what is ported in its entirely,
what is known to be partial and what hasn't been touched at all?

A breakdown by projects and folders will be nice, as well as a mention of
test coverage.

Also, did you port all tests or was there anything that was left behind?

Thanks

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant