From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: Lucene.NET 4.8.0 status update
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2014 17:31:11 GMT
Separate project, the way I see it we will have several nuget packages and
codecs will be one of them, e.g. Lucene.Net, Lucene.Net.TestingFramework,
Lucene.Net.Codecs, Lucene.Net.Highlighting etc and then all the contribs

BTW after taking a look again it seems many codec related failures are from
within the core itself and not because of the external codecs support, I'll
work on that tonight

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant