From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Lucene.NET 4.8.0 status update
Date Sun, 10 Aug 2014 23:42:14 GMT
Itamar, I can't do much with the codecs until the core codec stuff is ported over - it is all
inherited from that stuff.

Do you want me to switch gears and look at porting that stuff into the core library then come
back to the separate codecs?

Codecs from core: https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/tree/accd7dad82693669f6845d26deabd7b75e0db4b5/lucene/core/src/java/org/apache/lucene/codecs