From David Wan <t-de...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Lucene.net 4.8.0
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 22:57:16 GMT
Hi all,

The ICLA and CCLA have both been acknowledged and filed. I will try to look at the code and
figure out where the bug is.

Thanks,
Defu

-----Original Message-----
From: itamar.synhershko@gmail.com [mailto:itamar.synhershko@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Itamar
Syn-Hershko
Sent: Wednesday, August 6, 2014 8:55 PM
To: dev@lucenenet.apache.org
Subject: Re: Lucene.net 4.8.0

Ok, I started work on your branch. My goal at this point is to verify all the core code and
all core tests have been ported, and then to make sure they are all running and passing.

Until we get confirmation about the CLAs you can track my work here:
https://github.com/synhershko/lucene.net/tree/Lucene.Net_4.8.0

There are several core tests which are failing due to some bug with SortedSetDocValuesWriter.
The Debug.Assert statement in
SortedSetDocValuesWriter:203 is triggered. Can you have a look see if you can figure that
one out? it seems like some code there wasn't ported in full.

Thanks

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
http://code972.com | @synhershko <https://twitter.com/synhershko> Freelance Developer