From Simon Svensson <si...@devhost.se>
Subject Re: Lucene.NET 4.8.0 status update
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2014 17:46:34 GMT
Hi,

I got mentally preoccupied by work once again...

I've forked the code and see the failing tests. Some tests seems to
randomly hang, guessing due to the thread-lock-issues mentioned
previously. There are a few failing tests which targets easier areas,
like query-parsing/objects. I will take a look at those issues to get
familiar with everything. (Hopefully also fixing something...)

// Simon