From Simon Svensson <si...@devhost.se>
Subject Re: Lucene.NET 4.8.0 status update
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2014 07:13:06 GMT
Hi,

I feel like I'm mostly lurking in a highly unproductive way; time to
change that!

I would like to spend more time with the code, but do not know where to
start and what to focus on. I'm proficient in C# and everything related,
but the inner workings of the lucene core is shrouded in mystery. I
guess that places me in the contrib/analyzers/documentation area.

So, since I'm in need of some guidance;
1) What should I focus on?
2) Should I fork Itamar's bransch and send pull-requests to it?

// Simon