From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: unit testing
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 16:21:53 GMT
I'm actually looking for ways to bring the randomized testing on their
entirety into Lucene.NET. It's probably one of the most important features
of the Java code-base. I've had a few chats with Dawid Weiss, one of the
main guys behind it, and I have a few pointers to try out.

It may work with xUnit as well, but I know for a fact it works with NUnit.
I prefer xUnit over NUnit, but the possibility of using the
randomizedtesting lib is a blocker IMO

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant