From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Removing strong naming from all future versions
Date Thu, 01 May 2014 12:33:46 GMT
Ok so we have 4 binding votes in favor to this move (counting Paul as well
because of his recent contributions), 1 non-binding in favor, and 2
non-binding against it.

Michael and Simon's votes are still absent but that won't matter anyway.

I haven't announced a deadline initially so I'll be setting one now. Vote
terminates May 2nd 2PM GMT, just a bit over 24h from now.

We will then move to making the mentioned changes.

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant

On Thu, May 1, 2014 at 1:39 AM, Nicholas Paldino <casperOne@caspershouse.com