From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: 4.0 status
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 06:45:19 GMT
Hmm I'll try looking something up for you over the course of next week.

WRT a status report - Lucene 4.0 is pretty much ported in terms of
functionality, we now working on porting over the tests (and making sure
its easy to do and re-do again if necessary) challenges being all the
testing infrastructure and randomized testing that ideally I'd want to see
ported over as well.

There's still some parts that aren't ported, mostly the various contribs,
which we need to also figure out project structure and release cycle for.

I've just returned from one month of traveling and will get to do some more
lucene.net work soon.

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant