From Simon Svensson <si...@devhost.se>
Subject Re: 4.0 status
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 04:09:32 GMT
I could throw in a status report from my end, but it wont answer your
question.

I've been porting the Hunspell analyzer stuff and almost-everything is
working with tests. The only remaining class is the HunspellStemFilter
which tests inherit from the giant BaseTokenStreamTestCase class. I feel
my life energy slowly draining by just looking at that one.

One infrastructure problem question/problem related to that test class;
how do we handle/port the random testing used in the java version?

// Simon

On 30/05/14 04:44, Prescott Nasser wrote:
> Hey guys, I've got a little free time and was hoping someone could point me at some self
contained item I can help port over.

> I've lost track of what is still required to be done (and this : https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/LUCENENET/Lucene+4x+Port+Progress
looks out of date).

> Also, I have a board report and it would be nice to give a good status update. Our last
few board reports have been pretty dry :)