From Fujiy <felipepess...@gmail.com>
Subject Lucene.NET Status
Date Sun, 13 Apr 2014 23:54:57 GMT
Hi everybody,

I few months ago I searched about Lucene.NET to find if someone was working on
it, if Apache is still supporting it, since my last info about the project was
a great news saying that Apache was graduated
(http://incubator.apache.org/projects/lucene.net.html, 2012-08-15), after
almost be canceled.

For many time I thought it was dead, the link at main site doesn't work, I
can't find anything at google.

I think it's important to have a place where we can talk about (not a mail
list), post issues, docs about the project, how to contribute, the project is "
linked" to java code or is now independent? Do you use a conversion tool?
Sharpen?

I would be glad to help. Thxx