From Rob Vesse <rve...@dotnetrdf.org>
Subject Re: updating content.
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 23:13:31 GMT
I would strongly recommend you guys update the website rather than the
wiki.  Remember that the website is your projects primary entry point and
presence at Apache.  It¹s the top search result for "Lucene .Net² in
Google whereas the wiki isn¹t even in the first 10 pages of results

The Apache CMS is actually very easy to use plus it has the advantage that
you can check out your sites content locally on your machine and edit in
your favourite editor.  Plus Markdown is much more developer friendly than
Confluence wiki syntax IMO

Rob