From Ramkumar Krishnamoorthy <ramkumar1...@gmail.com>
Subject Contrib/Spatial port
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2014 11:03:59 GMT
Hi Guys,

I think I have completed porting Contrib/Spatial and Spatial.NTS.
Did run into couple of questions, but took some educated decisions.

First is the usage of sbyte. I know there were some recent discussion about
the usage of sbyte. And I did run into code, which needed sbyte as a param.
Since there is sbyte used already in the source and just to get it compiled
for now, I have used sbyte. I guess there will be some task in future, if
needed, to convert all sybte usage back to byte.

The TermsEnumCompatibility and CompatibilityExtensions classes. I couldn't
find the matching code in Java. And the code was not used anywhere else, so
not sure if we still needed these classes. Again just to get the code
compiled, I have removed TermsEnumCompatibility class and deleted the error
methods in CompatibilityExtensions.

Hope I made the right decisions.

Guess next step would be someone to review my changes. They can be found at.
https://github.com/cyberram/lucene.net/tree/branch_4x

Cheers,
Kumar