From Ramkumar Krishnamoorthy <ramkumar1...@gmail.com>
Subject Source locations
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2014 07:56:07 GMT
Hi Everybody,

I am Kumar. We have been using Lucene.Net in our CMS for some time and I
have been looking to do some contributions back to the community.

I have read through the conversations in dev mail list here.
http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.lucene.net.devel

And found the wiki space with the list of files, which need to be ported
from Java to C#.
I was thinking about starting with the util/automation folder.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/LUCENENET/Lucene+4x+Port+Progress+on+Util-Automaton+folder<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/LUCENENET/Lucene+4x+Port+Progress+on+Util+folder>

I think I know the location of the lucene.net source
https://github.com/apache/lucene.net

But I am not sure where are the Java source files. Found one under
googlesource.com. But not sure if its the right version to use for porting.
https://apache.googlesource.com/lucene-solr/+log/trunk/lucene/core/src/java/org/apache/lucene/util/automaton

Can someone please send me a link to the Java source please?
Also please comment, if util folder would be a better place to start.

Cheers,
Kumar