From Ramkumar Krishnamoorthy <ramkumar1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contrib/Spatial port
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2014 10:15:17 GMT
Done converting all sbyte to byte in Contrib\Spatial and wrote two
extensions methods to handle conversions.

Also checked the code from Jude. The Spatial in his branch doesn't compile,
but Contrib\Analyzers\Miscellaneous compiles fine.
One major difference is the BBox classes. I didn't remove them from the
code, even though they were not there in the java branch I used.
https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/tree/lucene_solr_4_3/lucene/spatial/src/java/org/apache/lucene/spatial

Saw those classes still available in the java trunk, so didn't really
bother removing them.

Have sent pull request #13.

Cheers,
Ramkumar.K