From Ramkumar Krishnamoorthy <ramkumar1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contrib/Spatial port
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 12:30:50 GMT
Sure Itamar. I will remove all sbyte and replace it with byte.

Do you want me to remove them in just contrib/spatial or through out the
solution? Because if I change them just in spatial, there will be compile
errors. Or I have to write some util extension methods to convert them just
inside the spatial, for the moment. Or do you want me to commit them with
compile errors?

Cheers,
Ramkumar.K