From Ramkumar Krishnamoorthy <ramkumar1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Source locations
Date Sat, 12 Apr 2014 23:58:09 GMT
Just found that the Lucene.Net.Search.Function has already been migrated
and is added to the Contrib.Queries and it compiles successfully.

It turns out the Control.Spatial was missing a reference to the
Contrib.Queries, which was causing the compile errors. Also found some more
fixes to be done in the Contrib.Spatial. Working on them now.

Cheers,
Ramkumar.K