From michael herndon <mhern...@michaelherndon.com>
Subject Re: updating content.
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2014 13:47:36 GMT
Cool. There are two ways to publish, one is using pubsub through svn, the
other is using that portal.

The pubsub can be pulled down using git svn with the following command:

git svn clone https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene.net/site/  --stdlayout
 -r1587134:HEAD lucenenet-site

If you don't specify a revision number with the -r argument, it can take a
few hours for git to traverse through all the commits in the svn
repository.

@Stefan,

Unfortunately the markdown.py script does not run on windows. I've tried
that before using msys, perl, and python 2.7 on a windows machine. When
running  "python markdown.py" it dies because the windows version doesn't
the support fork method/attribute.

I'll get a new personal dev box in a few weeks.  I'll just put a linux vm
on it and re-try the instructions then.  My guess is that the alternative
would be to install cygwin on windows... but at that point, my time would
be better spent just building out a linux vm since lucene needs to be
tested on mono anyways.

-M