From Alexey Shcherbachev <ale...@renaissance-it.ru>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Removing strong naming from all future versions
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2014 09:37:27 GMT
-1

I am not a Lucene.Net committer, but just in case community votes are
considered too, I would strongly opt to keep Lucene.Net signed by default.
Motivation is that keeping assemblies references by Lucene.net signed
requires fewer work than forcing everybody (who needs signed version) to
use alternative distribution or sign it themselves.

Regards,
Alexey Shcherbachev