From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: Contrib/Spatial port
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 01:08:41 GMT
Hi again,

1. Please remove the use of sbyte. We pretty much agreed on the list to
only expose byte externally, and unless there's a good reason to use sbyte
internally let's try and avoid that and the conversions that are needed
later.

2. Please send a Pull Request to apache/lucene.net once done

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant