From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: Geospatial search in Lucene 3.0.3 - API Breaking chages?
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 16:03:05 GMT
Yes, Lucene.NET 3.0.3 is using a different spatial search module, based on
spatial4n / spatial4j

I will have a blog post up soon to describe how to work. Here's some write
up I did a while ago on that:
http://code972.com/blog/2012/05/51-the-future-of-geo-spatial-searches-with-lucene,

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko