From Paul Irwin <pir...@feature23.com>
Subject Re: Contrib/Spatial port
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 14:50:54 GMT
Please do not commit sbyte/byte changes with compile errors that affect
Core or any of the contrib modules that were compiling previously
(Analyzers, Query Parsers, etc). We have those libraries working at the
moment, CLS compliance aside, and it will set us back to break the build of
those projects preventing others from working.

Also keep in mind that the sbyte usage rule only applies to public
properties and method signatures. Private use of sbyte if needed is fine as
far as CLS compliance is concerned.

--

Paul Irwin
Lead Software Engineer