From Paul Irwin <pir...@feature23.com>
Subject Re: Source locations
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2014 15:32:35 GMT
Hey Kumar,

Yes, you should use the lucene_solr_4_3 branch of the upstream Java repo:
https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/tree/lucene_solr_4_3

You mentioned Util.Automaton, but that has already been ported. We haven't
really been using Jira effectively for the 4.x port so far, we should going
forward though. Pull down the branch_4x branch of Lucene.net, open up
Lucene.Net.All.sln, and hit build -- you'll quickly see what needs to be
done. I'm here to answer any other questions you might have, feel free to
email me anytime.

--

Paul Irwin
Lead Software Engineer