From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: updating content.
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2014 07:03:14 GMT

On 2014-04-14, michael herndon wrote:

> * haven't found instructions on how to run it the CMS locally to run the
> site and preview the changes with the styles and template. Thus the
> workflow is a bit cumbersome.

Is <http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref.html#local-build> what you are
looking for?

> Also there is an intrinsic pressure of getting things perfect for the main
> site which may prevent things from ever being published.

Let's admit the current main site is not perfect, this may release some
of the pressure :-)

Seriously, I haven't been following the 4.x development at all, so I'm
not in a position to create any content, but if there are any technical
problems to overcome I'm more than wiling to help out.

Stefan