From michael herndon <mhern...@michaelherndon.com>
Subject Re: Lucene.net 4?
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2014 15:13:32 GMT
I don't mind working on the tests or working towards getting the tests to a
state where they compile and pass, but I don't want to duplicate work
either.

If the the tests are not currently being worked on, then I'll go ahead and
start working on getting the the Core test library into a state that it can
be compiled and run tests.

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 9:56 AM, Paul Irwin <pirwin@feature23.com> wrote:

> I am not, I hope to jump back in soon, maybe even today.
>

> On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 9:34 AM, michael herndon <
> mherndon@michaelherndon.com
> > wrote:
>
> > Is any one working on the tests in branch_4x for core at the moment?
> >

> > On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 5:35 PM, Itamar Syn-Hershko <itamar@code972.com
> > >wrote:
> >
> > > Let's keep the discussion in the mailing list. Keep pushing commits to
> > your
> > > branch, and when you fill it is ready to be merged let us know.
> > >
> > > --
> > >
> > > Itamar Syn-Hershko
> > > http://code972.com | @synhershko <https://twitter.com/synhershko>
> > > Freelance Developer & Consultant