From Jude Bowman <jud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene.net 4?
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 22:26:26 GMT
In order to keep moving along, I decided to halt the work I was doing in
Spatial and started adding classes to
"\src\contrib\Analyzers\Miscellaneous\" folder to match what is in the
"lucene_solr_4_3" Java branch.

Here is a commit with a lot of new classes added as well as a few other
changes needed to work in Miscellaneous.

https://github.com/judebowman/lucene.net/commit/ad93e0ffc37e9338d31335ff7bd1429e1a89b09c

Is it preferable to commit more often with fine grain, or is what I did
fine where I have a commit with a lot of changes?

Thanks