From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: Lucene.net 4?
Date Sat, 22 Feb 2014 23:36:58 GMT
I'm pretty sure a lot of things changed within the existing classes as
well. Can you verify the code you have now for spatial, that it's indeed
in-line with the Java implementation?

The spatial4n project is probably up to date enough with 4.3. You will get
API incompatibilities (read: build errors) if not.

Once you've verified all code, and have ported all tests and they pass,
please open a JIRA ticket and I'll look at that.

I think porting major contribs like analysis is a good place for you to
start.

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant