From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: Bugfix release next week?
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2014 17:10:15 GMT
I'm all in for gitflow (full or partial) - but it only makes sense if I'm
not the only one working on it :)

Just a heads-up, I'm going to be doing a lot of work on Lucene.NET starting
next week, first releasing 3.0.3.bugfix and then towards a first v4
release. There's a lot of work involved and I'm actively looking for
sponsors. I'll be posting more about this in a few days.

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant